9 IDEAS FOR DIY HANDBAG TUTORIALS

 
I've been a bag girl since I can remember. I've had a thing for purses/bags/totes since I was a little girl. I can't possibly leave the house without my purse. What would life be like if purses and bags didn't exist? All I know is that it would be heartbreaking. I also enjoy a good do-it-yourself project. I decided to look for some cute make-your-own handbags. These are ideal for gifts, girl's craft nights, or a weekend with nothing planned.




XEM THÊM : 

Mẹo chơi phỏm ✔️ đánh nhanh ăn nhanh thắng


9 Ideas for DIY Handbag Tutorials


1. DIY Watermelon Straw Totes Bag: Use this watermelon straw tote to transport towels, a picnic blanket, snacks, drink bottles, and a warm sweater for late nights.




2. DIY Clutch Carpet Bag: Pick up a cheap rug at the store and make this adorable clutch! It's extremely simple to make, lightweight, and will receive numerous compliments.




3. Leather Envelope Clutch: I'm obsessed with these gorgeous leather clutches!! They don't appear to be difficult to put together and will last you for years.




4. Plaid Flannel Fall Tote Bag: I adore plaid. This tote bag is ideal for the fall season, but it would also look great throughout the winter!




5. Hand-Painted Shopping Bag: Make these hand-painted shopping bags as a DIY gift for sisters, moms, friends, neighbors, and others!




6. DIY Placemat Wicker Purse: Can you believe this adorable purse is made from a placemat? How brilliant is that? This project appears to be a lot of fun!




7. 2 Ways to Upgrade a Tote Bag: Use this tutorial to add some pretty lining to your favorite tote bag. This post contains two methods, so make sure to read them both!




8. Vintage Purse with Embroidery Thread: I adore thrifting, and nothing makes me happier than bringing home a slightly shabby treasure and giving it a makeover! Our most recent find was a slightly dingy white leather purse to which we added some bright colors.




9. Jean Purse from Old Jeans: Transform an old pair of jeans into the cutest purse! This is a fantastic upcycling project that is also very simple to complete.













READ ARTICLES:















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Painted Mirror Frame

How to Make Leather Tassel Earrings at Home

Rapidly SEW A Flat BUTTON